Monday, June 11, 2012

Traveling through Afghanistan!

So I left for Afghanistan on Wednesday 6June2012, I am still in the process of traveling to my final destination. It sucks living in tents and living out of a bag! I have done this my last deployment for 10 months in Iraq. I'm almost to my FOB and I can't wait. I have done a lot of first though, like taking a flight on a C-130 to Bagram AF base and staying at BAF. Today we did a rollover drill in the MRAP(military vehicle) it was fun to do that in a bigger vehicle and we had another IED(roadside bomb) class and that's always important to know what kind of bombs are being used in theater. Well I hope the next day or two goes quick so I can be at my FOB and start doing my job and what I love to do and that's being a soldier. Well, until next time do the right thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment