Thursday, June 14, 2012

First couple days on ground

We hit the ground running here at FOB Fenty and we are loving every minute of it. Just finally doing the job we have been training for. We were training for around 3 months prior to getting here so it feels good to see all the work paying off. There has been a lot of information to digest and a lot of things to remember before the unit we ate replacing goes home. After 3 days on the FOB the 539th MP's take over tomorrow!! So, we will see how my guys do.... Other than that I have started a workout plan to get back in shape and have gone everyday since we got to Fenty, I know it's only been 3 days but that's good for me not going the whole last year or so! My plan is to be in great shape for my wife when I come home. Well until next time do the right thing

No comments:

Post a Comment