Thursday, June 21, 2012

Been here for a minute!

So, I have been here on the FOB for a little bit now an I am enjoying the job of a law and order MP. I have done a larceny investigation and 2 traffic accidents! I love the investigating part and how you get to interact with people all day. I'm at a point in my military career where I have to make a decision about where to go, do I go CID and Warrant Officer or climb up the NCO ladder as fast as I can while staying an MP? I think I made my decision and I have been in a shitty unit where the command has let so many soldiers down I am going to stay an NCO and change the way people look at First Sergeants and now I have to bust my hump to do that before I'm 30 so that gives me 3 years. Think I can do it? We will have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment