Wednesday, June 27, 2012

BAD NEWS

So today I got some bad news about my promotion packet! They changed the rules on me, to be eligible for Sergeant First Class you need to complete Advance Leadership Course(ALC). There was a waiver you could get if you were deployed and unable to complete the course, well with the army downsizing they did away with the waiver. So now I have to wait until I get back to go to ALC then put my packet in for y E-7. Thus means, it will delay me getting to where I want to be by a year!!!! I can't get down about it just have to improve my military education and civilian education while I'm here so it will give them no reason to by pass me when I get home. Sorry guys I guess I will have to wait until I'm 31 or 32 to be a First Sergeant.

No comments:

Post a Comment