Monday, June 18, 2012

Taking over FOB Fenty

So the unit we replaced has finally went home, it's a bitter sweat feeling. On one hand you are happy for them that there was no injuries or worst death in the unit, but your mad a little because they are just so happy and all smiles because they are going home. I know in 9 or so months we will have the same feelings. I missed the first fathers day since I have become a dad and it sucks to miss that because I am trying to be the father my real dad never was and I try to be there for my kids like my step dad has. He was there for us and gave us that tough love and discipline that I know I appreciate everyday. I hope he knows that and I have told him happy fathers day but we don't really talk about things like that and I wish we did more often. Well I have gone on a little rant here so I will end this, until next time do the right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment