Monday, June 25, 2012

My Packet is in!

I got the conformation that my packet was submitted yesterday! So it made the deadline and I just have to hope the board knows how bad I want to change the way lower enlisted are treated by specific units(mine). It just sucks I have to wait until the end of August because the board is I think at the beginning of August. We will just have to see. Let's hope this deployment isn't a total bust and I can end up staying in Fenty. There is word that we all might stay at Fenty that's the best case scenario, as long as I stay here I will be happy. Even though I am looking forward to just doing investigations an not all this patrolling stuff. Well, we will know soon enoug. Hope everyone is enjoying my blog, I will post again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment