Friday, December 7, 2012

Pearl Harbor

Today we remember one of the most significant days in our nations history, December 7, 1941. The day was just like any other I'm guessing and I'm sure changed many young men and women that decided their lives were ment to be more than what they were, just like September 11, 2001 just like most of the generation I am in. And today I sit in Afghanistan thinking about people that paved the road before me and how I'm honoring g them with my service and will never forget the ones that couldn't make it home to their loved ones. I am grateful for the freedom that my forefathers fought for and that everyone is enjoying. I am proud of my. Ou try and the resilience it has to stand up in the hardest times and show we will not die or give up for freedom. Just today remember those men and women in every U.S. conflict that couldn't come home and give thanks for the ones who did, they all deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment