Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Family

I have been missing my family more than I ever have. This time of year is always fun; Christmas, polar express, and baking cookies. I miss decorating the house with Dylan's help. It makes you think about all those fathers that left their families and are not around for the kids they helped bring in this world. I don't know what I would do without my wife, son, and daughter. There everything to me. To the men that left their kids I feel sorry for them that's probably the worst mistake any man could make. I love spending time with my son, I'm glad I am around and giving him 2 parents that love him and a father to show him how to be a man. I know he is only 4 almost 5 but he is just like me! He is such a bad ass and my daughter is so beautiful just like her mom. She is going to give me so many problems but at least I can say that. I'm going to be there for them and raise them the best I can with every opportunity in the world to succeed. Seeing pictures of Dylan as a baby or when he was at his first football game or tball game makes me so proud to be a dad, it's the best title in the world. Looking forward to being back with them and guide them in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment