Monday, December 3, 2012

December is here

Well everyone, it's finally December! Never thought it would be here already. I have been through a lot the last couple days and I sit back and think about everyone at home and the struggles my wife is going through, I can't stop thinking about her, every day I am thankful for such a lovely wife and two beautiful children. I have a little more than 75 days left and it seems to be going buy pretty quick. I jus started my last 3 classes I will be taking here, they will take me up until lat January then I will be planning on my replacement coming in. Time is flying and it's getting busy here. I got a coin and cert from the Battalion commander,XO, and some company commanders the other day for my hard work and determination. It was a great thing 4th ID did and they were great. Well, I will see everyone soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment