Monday, December 17, 2012

Almost there

So here we are halfway through December! I have about 2 months and some change left, there is yet more talk that they are going to send us to Bagram Airfield. We have a unit. Coming in that wants to take over the whole operation and send us to BAF, I am glad I made nix with the BGD PMO OIC and she likes the way I am running the MP Station and don't want us to go so she is fighting to keep me and my guy Baker here at Fenty. Other than that life is good, I am almost done with my school, lifting everyday and almost to 365 on the bench. I have 3 papers due for my last 3 classes then I start the process of my replacements coming in and taking over so I can go HOME!! Can't wait, my daughter turns 1 on the 26th so I am bummed about that and miss all them sooo much. My son is awesome and I miss him more and more everyday. My wife is amazing and she is working her butt off with school and the house and kids. Everyday she gets high scores on her test and it blows me away how well she is doing with everything going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment