Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The time is coming!!!

So in a couple days my squad will be departing me for Bagram AFB. It's bitter sweet because these guys I have been training since I came to the 539th in August of 2011, these guys ate the greatest bunch of MP's a leader can ask for. On the other hand I will be running my one MP Station and calling all the shots. I have been waiting for this opportunity to lead soldiers since I became an NCO in 2005, and I get to do it in a combat zone! I will be leading 9 MP's and a whole station. It's a lot of responsibility and I am so pumped to take on this challenge. Wish me luck and I will see everyone soon. Remember to always do the right thing.

1 comment:

  1. Hey bro good luck i hope you are doin ok i miss you soo much i will talk to you soon love you

    ReplyDelete