Monday, August 6, 2012

Since I have been gone!!!

I have been away from home since around the 5th of March. My wife has been on her own since then with no help from anyone and has done an outstanding job with the house and bills and not to mention a 4 year old boy and a new born little girl. Before I left people promised to help out and be there while I couldn't and not one person has done what they said they would do!! Family is supposed to be there when your in need and my wife and I have been there for them and the one time we need a little time out of there day they are nowhere to be found. Not even a phone call to my wife to see how she is holding up or if she needs anything. People said they would be over and don't show up! If that's the way it's going to be then so be it, I have been calm and easy going up until now! I will treat people the wag they treat me! If you don't like it then you need to Change because I'm done trying to please everyone and get nothing. If you don't like it then don't read this blog no more. For those that have offered I thank you and will always do what I can for you. My family( krystina, Dylan, and Sophia) thank you.

1 comment:

  1. i would help if i was there bro me and kayla will do what we can when we get home... i love you bro !

    ReplyDelete