Thursday, May 31, 2012

So Since my last post I have been on a 4 day pass, and was able to go back home. Going home for a couple days before I leave for deployment is fun. The down side is saying goodbye one last time. I guess that's why some guys chose to stay here, I just couldn't pass up the importunity to see my 2 beautiful children and my wonderful and also beautiful wife. We were able to spend a day with my mom, dad, and grandma. Also, went to the lake on a pontoon boat for Memorial Day so that was really fun with my family and friends. That makes me miss home so much especially summer time in Arizona. I got to spend a great night at a resort with my wife where we just got to hang out and spend quality time together and talk about a lot of things that were going on with both of us. I am back now and the only thing I can think of is how I wanna go home. I just have to get through almost 10 months of Afghanistan and I will be home, we are all done with training and so now we are just sitting around waiting for a plane! This is the worst time because we don't have much to do. I guess it will be a lot of movies and stuff like that. Well I guess I will end this post and continue watching movies, like always do the right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment