Friday, May 18, 2012

Being back on main base

We had to do se training off main Bliss for some combat stuff, since we have completed that we now are doing our garrison(like civilian police stuff) training. Today we are doing some active shooter training. Yesterday 5/17/12 we watched a video on the columbine shootings and watching it really makes you mad. How could someone do something like that? Seeing things like that reminds you why you do what you do and the reason you are cops, fire fighters, or join the military. I know I joined because seeing the attacks of 9/11 and how they didn't even care what effects they had on a whole country pissed me off so much and watching the towers fall and how our country would never be the same. I have been in the military for almost 10 years and this is my 2nd deployment and watching soldiers get hit with roadside bombs and stuff like that really pisses me off words can't express the anger I start feeling just writing about the videos I have seen, and you forget how you actually felt that day until you watch the video or see pictures of that day. So, of your reading this please never forget and always do the right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment