Friday, May 18, 2012

OC Spray and Tazer Day!

This Mother's Day was one I will never forget. The day started out with a test on the Tazer and ended up with a lane where I had to get pepper sprayed and fight off a couple suspects. First we has to go through the Tazer, those of you that have never been tazered in training or real life it's an experience you will never forget. It's the worst pain you will ever feel but it only last for 5 seconds. We had one female soldier get shot in the side and one of the prongs for stuck in her rib bone. After that we had to go through an OC lane we had to get sprayed along the eye brow line and fight of like 4-5 suspects using an ASP and my weapon. That was cool because I have never had to go through that before so all and all we had a very interesting day. Her is a picture of me going through the 5 second Tazer ride as they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment