Tuesday, October 9, 2012

October already!!

So it's October and things are going ok, just feels like I'm doing the same shit day after day. I am the only one from my unit that is here and that's gonna be changing soon with the 4ID. Guys leaving soon. I am pushing to he one of the most knowledgable MP's in the unit back here. Also, my contract is up and I'm in my window to reenlist. I am thinking of doing a 6 year extension and that would almost put me at 20 an I will be able to pay for the majority of Krystinas school and fix my truck up when I get back. I will just be stuck as an MP for at least 3 years in my unit unless I promote out of it(that's in the works) I am working on a waiver to get me promoted to E-7 so that would be good. Well I have an early morning so I will write more tomorrow! Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment