Friday, October 5, 2012

It's been a while

Hey guys I know it has been awhile since my last post. Well since everyone left from my unit I have been doing a lot of customs, with one MP doing it for pretty much the whole FOB it's a lot of work. I have been doing none stop reports too; if it isn't for my unit it's for town hall meeting or a guide book or some army meetings I have to attend. I know it's not as bad as Bering in BAF but it's still a lot of work. With the 4ID guys leaving soon there will be another process with either bringing in more MP's or just me and another guy from my unit. That's gonna be interesting coming here soon. I did take my PT test the other day! I did really well and I lost a couple pounds and shaved off like an inch or two on my waist and added almost a half inch or so to my neck!!!! O and dropped 2% body fat so that's bad ass I hope to see more of that by the time I leave Afghanistan. Well I will try to post more often, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment