Wednesday, September 5, 2012

It's been a while.

So it has been a busy couple weeks, I know I was a little fast to say all the things I did last post but when you see the love of your life struggling at home with the kids and life in general you want to be there for her. As for here, things are good we ate doing a lot of custom inspections and that's about it. It sucks going through peoples stuff but I guess someone has to do it. We had a soldier kill himself this week because he was having marital problems, I don't agree with anything either him or his significant other did. He should not have killed himself and she should be more faithful to their marriage if that's the case I don't know all the details. It's just sickening to hear about spouses cheating either the service member or the spouse. I love my wife and would do nothing to hurt her I have done enough in the past to almost lose her and don't know what I would do without her! Love you Krystina!!!!! and I will post again soon.

1 comment: