Saturday, September 15, 2012

It's been sooo busy!!

I know it has been awhile since my last post. So, about 9/11 I know it's a touchy subject and all my family and anyone knows how I feel about it. I have a whole sleeve tattooed remembering that day and the things I have done because of it. The biggest impact on my life and the reason I am deployed again in Afghanistan. It has been so busy here with admin stuff it's crazy, they are planning on moving soldiers around again and the possibility of me going to BAF. I don't want to go!!!!! Now our contract is up for our patrol vehicles and I need to renew that an it is a pain in my ass. I finally got that done its time to relax unless I go to BAF. I was told I would find out today but no word yet. I will keep you up to date. Remember do the right think talk to you guys later.

No comments:

Post a Comment