Sunday, July 22, 2012

7th Anniversary

Today I have been married to the most beautiful woman in the world! My wife Krystina has been the best person I have ever met. I love her so much and wouldn't wanna be with anyone else. We have had our share of ups and too many downs, I haven't been perfect or even close to that but she is still here and by my side. Out of the 7 years I have been gone for 2 of them and I know the Army has put a lot of stress on our relationship and the decisions I have made while being in the military haven't always been that great for us and yet she is still there for me. We have had 2 of the most beautiful children together and she has done an outstanding job raising them while I was and am currently deployed. She is soo strong and will persevere in any situation. I could talk about her forever but at the end of the day all that needs to be said is I'm sooo deeply in love with that woman she is all I think about constantly. Krystina I love you with all my heart and soul!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I totally cried while I read this. I love you! Happy anniversary love!!!

    ReplyDelete