Sunday, July 22, 2012

It's been a while!

Sorry guys it's been a while since my last post. The last time was about the 1,000 lbs club. School is going good and in staying on top of it all. I figured out a schedule that I will have my associates degree in general studies by the time I leave Afghanistan!!! My next thing is I will be getting my EMT/ paramedic certification and then attend the fire academy at GCC. I am going to try and test for a fire department when I come home. Also, I am gonna become a CID agent and return to my old unit. I feel that's gonna be the best best move for me and my family. My deployment is going good and just getting ready for me to take over as the station NCOIC and do my thing. I am excited for this change and do something a little different. I have been working out almost everyday and I am getting bigger everyday and getting in better shape for my lovely wife when I come home, one last thing I have done is I decided to shave my head to stay cooler and it's free. Take care everyone and do the right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment